The Northwest Chapter, where I am located, which serves Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska, are hosting several events. See below for more information.
If you do not live in the Northwest area and would like to attend events such as the ones below, log onto CCFA at http://www.ccfa.org look for your Chapter under 'Local Chapters', for an event near you! I have attended several over the years, and they always deem worthwhile.
Upcoming Events in the NW Chapter:
- Thursday, April 24 - Annual Benefit Luncheon - Seattle, WA
- Wednesday, April 30 - Advances in IBD: An Update for Patients - Educational Webinar - Online
- Saturday, May 3 - Crohn's & Colitis Patient Education Conference - Boise, ID
- Thursday, May 15 - Understanding the Basics of Clinical Trials - Patient Education - Seattle, WA
- Sunday, May 18 - Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Walk - Portland, OR
- Dietary Management of IBD: A Conversation about Experience, Facts, and Common Sense - December 5, 2013
Our sweet family has decided to take an adventure across country … Yes! By vehicle! I will be covering our plans, packing preparations, and the play out of a 3 week family adventure trekking across the country, where I will be logging my before, during and after adventures!
Be well, friends!