Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Time to Sign Off.

Dear Reader Friends,

It has been a blessing to me to share with you my journey and hopefully help you in yours.  I have decided, in the best interest of my family and my health, to no longer keep my BLOG running.  As much as my heart desires to continue, it is impossible for me to keep up on the writing.  I Home School our children and find myself quite happily occupied with this season in my life, and although writing this BLOG has been a blessing, it is time to say so long.

Don't give up on good health.  Keep seeking and searching for what works the best for your body!  This is not, as I have said before, a 'one size fits all disease'.  You know your body best and what helps and ultimately what hinders your health.  Be wise in your food and life style choices.  Be your own best advocate.  Don't fall under the temptation to be a victim.  Challenge your thoughts to look upward and onward.  Life is too short to feel sorry for yourself.  There are many things to be thankful for, and when you feel the weight of your disease pulling you under, pray!  Pray that God would hear your pleas for respite and know when to say no to things.

Thank you for letting me share my experiences, and some self help tips a long the way.  I never touted to be an expert, just a fellow IBD friend who is making each day worth while but staying healthy; mind, body and soul.

Be well,
Cynthia

I will shut down 30 days from this date of Sept. 15, 2013


3 comments:

  1. you have been amazing inspiration to so many. & I am proud and grateful to call you my sister. I love you.. Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you, I just found you in time to say so long! Take care and be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can follow me, if you like, at pintrest on my Board specific to Crohn's. Thanks!
      http://www.pinterest.com/hycyn/health-crohns-disease/

      Delete